▪ Study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes;
▪ Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, methods used;
▪ Analyze data gathered and develop solutions of alternative methods of proceeding;
▪ Plan study of work problems & procedures – such as: organizational change, communications information flow, inventory control or cost analysis;
▪ Confer with personnel concerned to ensure the successful functioning of newly implemented procedures.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related
▪ 2 years experience required
SEND RESUME TO:
Ms. Maria Delfin-Boyboy
Global Care Services, Inc.
155 S. Route 303,
Congers, NY 10920